Monday, May 25, 2009

SHF update

The posts are starting to come in and look delicious! Since today is Memorial day in the US. I'll extend the deadline a few days. I plan on working on the post on Thursday evening (eastern time), so please have everything to me by then.

Here are the rules again:
So here are the rules:
1. Entries need to be submitted by Monday, May 25th, Memorial Day here in the States, make that 5pm EDT on Thursday May 28th, and I will post the round-up on Friday, May 29th.

2. In your entry please include:
  • a photo of your fabulous dessert (no larger than 500k in size, please)
  • your name, the name of your blog and a link to it
  • a brief summary of your dessert
  • any other information that you would like me to share
3. What if you don't have a blog?... Please send the same information to me along with the recipe. I'll be more than happy to include it in the round up.

4. So where do you send all that information to... Zilla.CTW@gmail.com

No comments: