Anyhow, on to this Month's theme:
SWEET WITHOUT THE WHEAT
So, here is the deal, you can create any dessert you want, but it cannot contain any wheat whatsoever. This means no All Purpose flour, no Self-Rising flour, no Bread flour, and definitely no Whole Wheat flour. The idea here is to give all of us with that pesky intolerance or allergy to wheat a chance to make and taste your fabulous desserts, without dealing with the headaches, and stomach issues that come with eating wheat. Be creative, try a pavlova, ice cream, or venture into the world of alternative flours and try working with rice, corn, tapioca or the many other varieties of flour out there.
So here are the rules:
1. Entries need to be submitted by Monday, May 25th, Memorial Day here in the States, and I will post the round-up on Friday, May 29th.
2. In your entry please include:
- a photo of your fabulous dessert (no larger than 500k in size, please)
- your name, the name of your blog and a link to it
- a brief summary of your dessert
- any other information that you would like me to share
4. So where do you send all that information to... Zilla.CTW@gmail.com
Please remember to send your entry to me by Monday May 25th. I look forward to reading all of your fabulous entries and making some new desserts!