Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cookie Day!!

We all have our holiday traditions where we prepare for the holiday with our friends and families. In my family, we gather for "cookie day" a day where we make cookies for our holiday giving and eating. My mum often invites a friend or two and we share recipes and spend the day baking, eating, and sharing stories. This has been a tradition as long as I can remember.

This year I thought it would be fun to share our holiday preparations. So here is the plan:
  1. Host or go to a holiday preparation event.
  2. Blog about it, add some recipes, if you are willing to share, then send me a link to your blog with a picture and a short description for me to post here.
  3. or, if you don't have a blog, email me with a description of your event that you wouldn't mind having posted, some pictures, and recipes.
  4. Throughout the month of December I will post these events on my blog.
Oh... you probably want my email: frannylue@hotmail.com

I will be accepting posts and emails through December 31st.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: