Thursday, September 25, 2008

A tour

consider me, spinning, in what will soon be our basement/garage...
This is what you would see (moving clockwise):





too bad that I'm not any good at photoshop. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to do a panoramic

Here is the house report:
Footings are scheduled to be poured tomorrow provided they get inspected first.
So far, only a few items of concern:
1. the hole is pretty close to the post oak
2. the footings for the retaining wall appear to be coming up too high for the pervious pavers

I'm sure M will take care of things in the morning.

We are off to a wedding this weekend, then I head to San Antonio, Michigan, and finally to Salt Lake City to see Bud. It is going to be a crazy week!

I have asked M to keep up with the pictures. We will have to see how he does.

1 comment:

A and W said...

Wow, who would have thought, last Friday, that this is where you would be in a week. I know you guys are excited! You should see what we've done with your dirt...check flickr.