Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

It is finally the weekend and almost the end of May. It has been quite the month. M and I have been pretty much working non-stop, but have had the chance for a little fun.

We spent some time with friends on Navarre Beach. P's last trip before the baby comes. The weather was perfect and the low-country boil was awesome, my M can be quite a cook when he wants to be!


K and E got married! (Don't they look happy) We had a great weekend celebrating with them.

We are getting closer and closer to breaking ground on the house. There are a few loose ends to tie up and hopefully we will get started in early June. You can keep track of the progress by clicking this link. (run the pictures on fast speed in slideshow mode)

In the mean time we have been cleaning up the lot. A and I scavenged a couple of plants that would have been taken out during construction and M has been trying to kill all the poison ivy.







I'm not sure if any of the plants will make it, but it is worth a shot and I got a great bouquet of roses for a week or two.

I also put pictures of some of M's models online. They are not the final layout, but pretty close.

June is shaping up to be a busy month. It looks like I will be headed to Chicago, Denver, and maybe San Antonio for work and we will be breaking ground on the house!

2 comments:

Anneathema said...

How are the roses doing?

Zilla said...

A's working on keeping them going. I probably should go over and give her a hand...