Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!

Hi!
Yup I'm still here.
I'm so far behind in my blog updates that I'm not going to give an excuse. Just know that I am still here.

Anyway it SNOWED!!! today, not the crappy icy kind or just a sprinkle, but those fat fluffy flakes that make you want to bundle up and play outside all day. So Amos and I took advantage of it:

Here he is playing as it is just starting to fall.




After I finished working for the day, we took a walk ran in the play field by the house and took a few pictures of the house. I think the snow sets it off nicely (and obviously some other people do too, as I caught a lady taking a picture from her car)

view from the school yard


view from the street

Well, if the snow sticks around i might just get caught up on my blogging!! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Snowpocalypse 2010!

No comments: