Monday, April 7, 2008

Ding Dong the House is Down!!

Pictures to follow as soon as I get back from Fort Lauderdale.

M and I went out to dinner with some of his coworkers tonight and I drove by on my way home. The house was supposed to be down by Tuesday, but we weren't holding our breath. And when I drove by it was completely down! Gone, all that was left was the stairs leading up the hill from the sidewalk. I did a double take and almost went around the block just to be sure. M is going to check it out tomorrow during the day to see if there is anything left.

It looks like we might be able to close by Friday!!

I have been a traveling machine, between work, family, and friends, I have been gone more then I have been home. I think the kitties have started to forget who I am! I'm off to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow for the day, but when I get back I'll have to blog about curling and the beach. It is pretty amazing that I can be curling in WI on one Sunday and getting burnt on a SC beach the next!

No comments: